Andrzej M. CHOŁDZYŃSKI, Architect
ANDRZEJ M. CHOŁDZYŃSKI, ARCHITECT AND URBAN PLANNER, OAF, LOIA, SARP
- Born in 1960; Polish and French Citizenship
- License to perform technical functions in the construction industry specializing in architecture no. 1231/Lb/90, LOIA LB 0012
- Association of French Architects, Regional Board of Ile de France: Regional no. 15806, National no. 36374
- Member of Warsaw Association of Polish Architects (SARP)
- Lives and works in Paris since 1982 and in Warsaw from 1996.
- Post Diploma Ph. D. Studies at “Theorie d’Architecture” at Ecole d’Architecture-
Paris Villemin (1989-1993)
- Cracow Technical University – Faculty of Architecture (1988) graduate
- Architectural Studies at Ecole d’Architecture Paris – La Seine (1983-1985)
- Studies of French Culture and Civilization – Université de la Sorbonne, Paris (1982-1983).
- Polonia Restituta knight of the order
- State Governmental Prize of the First Degree for the outstanding achievements in the field of Architecture for the design and construction of Warsaw Stock Exchange Centre at Książęca Street in Warsaw
- Nomination to the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture-Mies van der Rohe Award), Barcelona 2001, for Warsaw Exchange Centre building
- World MetroRail 2008 in Copenhagen – the title of the Best New Metro Station for “Plac Wilsona” (Wilson Place) Metro Station in Warsaw,
- Number of prizes and distinctions in numerous architectural competitions in France and Poland.
- The Knight of the Polonia Restituta Order,
PRO PUBLICO BONO:
- Member of Architecture and Warsaw Development Council by the Mayor of Warsaw,
- Member of the Warsaw Urban and Architectural Commission (MKUA),
- The President of the Jury for disabled children arts competition “Pociąg do sztuki”,
- The sponsor of Beethoven Academy Orchestra.